Accu Chek Aviva e9 Plus
Accu Chek Aviva e9 Plus is a diabetic-pull handle easily and quickly to fill, makes it easier to check the level of glucose. These strips have proven that 97% of diabetics help to fill the strip correctly on the first try, avoiding painful repetition of tests. With only requires a small blood sample, Aviva Plus-strips can be an accurate and reliable result. Features wide mouth strips' to have the blood sample for the strip needed, easy to use. It has to detect and prevent over eight (8) electrodes on top of each strip work with the Accu Chek Aviva that unreliable results. The Aviva Plus strip also offers alternative test sites and controls the automatic sequence.
Accu Chek Aviva e9 Plus-strips Features:
· Check-electrode strips Aviva Plus confidants have eight electrodes over each strip. The electrodes work with Aviva Plus meter to detect and prevent unreliable results.
· Small blood sample - only a small blood sample required only 0.6 L (microliters). With only a small amount of blood, control your blood sugar levels easier and less painful blood makes.
Test · Alternative Sites - The test strip instead of the alternative, as the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, lower leg are used and reach test. You can use the pain associated with the same point each time to avoid. Recent studies have shown that taking a blood sample in the palm of the hand is less painful than the fingers, so it can be really useful alternative for checking your glucose site.
· Check the automatic sequence - The meter will not allow you to check the sample with an expired strip or impaired glucose.
· Wide-mouth Strips Test - wide mouth feature of this strip ", so that the test strip in the first attempt, which prevents new painful attempts to make to fill.
The benefits of sugar strips Accu Chek Aviva Plus:
|accu chek aviva e9 error|
· Fast - results take an average of only 5 seconds to display.
· Accurate - accurate with the Accu Chek Aviva Aviva Plus test results and you can have reliable system.
· Less painful - AST function of these bands, the pain caused by the use of the same site as the glucose test can be performed to avoid.