Accu Chek Compact Plus
- Drum 17 - no tape stripe treatment .
- No coding for fewer steps in testing.
- Results in 5 seconds .
- Requires a small drop of blood.
- Light to test for bad light .
- Removable least painful lancing device with 11 ¹ individual depth settings.
- 500 downloadable test memory with 7 , 14 and 30 day moving average .
strip : Accu Chek Compact Plus
- Calibration: No coding
- Sample size: 1.5 l
- 5 seconds measuring time
- Memory Capacity: 500 results with date and time , average , highest and lowest measuring blood sugar
- Test average values : 7, 14 and 30 days
- From 0.6 to 33.3 mmol / L range
- Display: OLED
- Batteries: (2 ) AAA
- Battery life: approximately 1000 readings
- Dimensions: 125 x 64 x 32 mm (L x W x H ) (including lancing device)
- Weight with batteries , cartridge strips and lancet device : about 147 g
- Data Port : Infrared ( IR) window for wireless data transmission
- Electrical : Auto power off 90 seconds after the test, if the tape is not recognized
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes if the meter turned on but not in use
- System operating conditions : 10 ° C to 40 ° C ( 50 ° F to 104 ° F)
- Storage conditions meter: battery and cartridge 2 ° C to 30 ° C
- With batteries , without drums : -10 ° C to 50 ° C
- Relative humidity: <85 % RH
- Hematocrit range : 25% to 65 %
Kit Accu Chek Compact Plus including
- ( 2) AAA batteries
- Accu- Chek Softclix Plus lancing device with sterile lancets 17
- Quick Start Guide
- Data Log Book
- Accu Chek Circle of Care Kit by software
Other Accessories for Accu Chek Compact Plus
( Not included) :
Accu Chek Diabetes Management Software No. 360
Accu Chek Compact
The control solution Accu Chek Compact